Saturday, November 3, 2012

I find as a fairly new blogger, to learn and keep up with the technology you need to blog with some frequency. I do not always have something to blog about but when i try to think of a good subject I just think about what I would want to learn on a blog!

  Blogs are fun to write, read and look at all the pretty pictures. I think the pictures are very important. You need to have a good visual to go with the printed word. I have learned a lot from other bloggers, I am not afraid to ask questions because I figure that everyone started somewhere and most of us probably depend on one another to some extent.

Advertising on my blog is something i am undecided about. I don't want my blog to look too "commercial" but at the same time with the furniture I paint, I like to earn some money at creating new out of old, vintage pieces. So, that is something I am thinking about and will have to learn the "technology" to do it! I don't know how to " enable cookies!"

  I have spent a LOT of time on the computer figuring out things for myself and I am relatively pleased with my progress. I figure most things I can google and usually find a tutorial for it. If not I have found a website that publishes names of web designers and I have used one of them to do my "button." It is called www.theblogdesignernetwork.com

        So, if you are a blogger you know what I mean when I ask you to "grab my button!"


No comments:

Post a Comment