Friday, February 15, 2013

a little getaway...

I guess by now you all realize I am not really a "regular" blogger! I don't blog with a set frequency. I blog when I have something to say, feel like sharing something with you or have some new work I want to show off!  I guess this time I would like to show my dad off!

I just got back from a trip to Florida. I visited my dad.  My younger sister came with me for part of the trip and it was great to spend time with my dad.  He is a lot of fun.  He will be 91 in April and you would not know it!  God bless him!



my pops!  he's always been a goof!


i think it's called a gecko-every time i went to do laundry they scared me to death!! they are harmless!

 
I love a little laundry on the clothsline! it is old fashioned!

 
A crane near a restaurant we ate at one evening. 
 
 

 
 
 



 
Sebastian, Florida



 
  a bridge in sebastian on the intercoastal waterway.



 
my favorite-a pelican.

 
my dad grows lots of pretty plants in his yard.
 
Hoping to get back and see him again soon!  Missed chatting with you all and reading your blogs. My dad is against computers!!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment