Monday, July 23, 2012

Getting started

Ok, so this is my first blog!  I am very excited to share with you!  I love to write and decided to share my thoughts on decorating, painting, time managing, and in all ways being creative!

I am currently working only part time which i am not really thrilled about!  I miss the higher income bracket!  however, it has given me the luxury to tap into my creative side and i am keeping very busy and am not out at the stores spending money on things i don't need.

I would say i am creative by nature but i would not say i have the unlimited imagination of some decorators, furniture painters i so envy. however, it is a passion so i thought i might share it with you. 

i am of the opinion that everyone is or can be artistic. it is just a matter of tapping into that side of you.  kind of like everyone having good instincts though we don't always listen to that inner voice!  we should!

No comments:

Post a Comment