Friday, March 8, 2013

where is my motivation?

Ok, so it is snowing out, over a foot by now.  It is 10:30 and I am still in my pj's and have not done a thing except watch weather on t.v. and ashamed to say, a little Courtney and Kim take Miami on t.v!!!


I finished a mirror yesterday and have another project that is in my garage but it is too heavy for me to lift and bring indoors and too cold for me to work on it out there!


More on the mirror later.  That is too heavy for me to lift to stage it properly for photos!!!  Poor me!!!!

I could work on that messy painting and supply shelf in my basement.....I seem to keep all my mixed Annie Sloan paints in plastic cups just in case....


or, maybe I will read a book on paint techniques.  or bake, or ????  There are some lemon squares I have been thinking about making!



Enjoy your day folks...whatever you may choose to do.  I hope your motivation is not lacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment