Sunday, September 9, 2012

Painting Sunday


I decided to work on some more projects on this lazy sunday!  finishing the inside of the kitchen chandelier in ASCP "Paris Grey".  Finished second coat on floor lamp and now have painted undercoat on drum table I am loving in a mixture of ASCP in "Aubusson Blue" and "Old White".  I am doing a coat of straight "Aubusson blue" around edges of table and on legs as I plan to more heavily distress those areas and want a darker color.
The sofa table that will go in basement near the drum table is the light blue color combination and I am not a matchy-matchy type of person.  You would never catch me with matching bedside tables or lamps!!

OOps. almost forgot to take a pic of the table pre-paint. Can't seem to get that procedure down pat!! It is always fun to see the before and after of painted furniture. 

Ok, all.  Have a great Sunday.  We are back to work tommorow after a week off.  Now to go paint(dye) my hair!


drum table in the works!

mixure of ASCP "Aubusson blue" and "Old White" for undercoat color!