Friday, December 28, 2012

Holidays are over!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with the fam!  We did at my house!  There were 10 of us here for dinner and lots of laughs.



 
my two nieces!
 
 
my oldest.  always shows enthusiasm for his gifts!
 



my youngest!  does not like to pose! (don't know why on blogger i cannot make the last pic in group larger or do a caption like the others!)  sorry jonathan!
 
 
 








For some reason I was awake at four the next morning and had to be to work at 4:30 p.m. so that was not a good thing!  I did take down the Christmas tree and most of the decorations!  I think i got a little overzealous. Missing my tree!

I have done a little post-xmas shopping. I think we get in that buying mode and the buying machine finds it hard to stop!  I work part time in retail and I can tell you we are busy. Mostly returns but shopping as well. I tell my husband it is the American Religion.  Sad in some ways. I do contribute as well. I love clothes! And vintage and antique furniture!!

I had a fun first year blogging. Still so much to learn. Hope to work on photography and some technical issues in the new year.  The technical part is a challenge.  Happy New year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment