Thursday, January 31, 2013

a very cool find!

 
I found this large wooden mirror at a thrift store. It is ready to be painted. I am not sure what color(s) yet but probably two colors and then distressed to show the first color through the one on top.  If anyone is in need of a mirror let me know.  I can do custom colors.  If not i will put on my etsy shop for local pick-up only. Too large and heavy to ship!  

It is a large mirror-appoximately 31 inches wide by 43 inches tall.  Solid wood! 

 
 
I always look for things with "good bones"!  If there is a little damage i can fix i am up for the challenge. This one is in perfect condition. just a little adhesive on the mirror-"goo gone" will do the trick.   
 
 
any suggestions on colors?  feel free to comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment