Friday, January 11, 2013

Working on those pieces for my sister's mantel.....heavier on the paint on the bottom of the first one than what i planned but hoping they will end up the way i want them! Will keep you posted!  Decided on Annie Sloan "old white" (my favorite) and  "Versaille". 





I often start a project on a whim, I dive right into it and then think after the fact, "why didn't i try such and such"! oh well, in the end usually all is well...not always! I do like a challenge. 

Next on the chopping block (!) re-doing seat and back upholstery on an office chair.  I have some great fabric picked out.  Going to my favorite fabric store, Franklin Mill Store today to pick it up.
Below are some of the great sample fabric swatches I picked up yesterday at the Mill Store. I always bring them home and put them on the piece I am working on to see what I like.
 
Can you guess which one I choose to go on an antique oak framed office chair?
 
 
Love all these little beauties~!
 
 
I guess you will just have to stay tuned!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment