Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Vintage shopping in Wickford, Rhode Island

>
What fun my little sis and I had this past saturday shopping in Wickford. Wickford is an extremely quaint little shopping village which is part of North Kingston, Rhode Island. About one half hour south of Providence. It is very eclectic shops, vintage, antique, gifts, home decor and restaurants. It is right on the water!
 
 
 
 
I bought lots of little things which I will show you soon. If you have never made a trip to this little village and you are local, you must! In the summer they have "Wickford days". lots of artisans line the streets for a weekend faire. Great photography, arts and crafts. It is really a pretty place any time of the year!


One store I really liked was Eclectic bungalow.  I did not get a chance to ask the owner but she had some beautiful painted furniture that looked as though it were Annie Sloan chalk painted furniture.  Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment