Friday, January 4, 2013

Small Treats

I had to borrow this quote from a fellow blogger maria killiam over at colour me happy.  I live by this!  For the new year it is something great to think about.  we can all go through life and i suppose sometimes it seems a bit mundane! so treat yourself to little treats along the way!

I am a thrifty person but I was told by a friend once that I am good to myself!  I think so too. 
I believe one should treat oneself well. whether that means taking time out everyday to sit and relax with a cup of coffee, reading or watching a favorite show, or buying a little blouse or knick knack for the home. 

It perks me up to have something new, usually for me it is clothing or something for the house. i love fixing up the house and i like fixing me up! 

You don't have to spend a lot to be good to yourself, to give yourself a little treat along the way.  It is important to treat yourself well and require that others do as well! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a surpise to see a mention here! thanks for your comment on my blog today! x Maria

    ReplyDelete