Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wickford digs!


 

Found a few small vintage or vintage looking items at the many consignment stores in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.

  There are probably four or five good consignment stores there as well as the cute shops in Wickford.  You can check out RE, The Pink Chair, Betty's Consignment, Corner
Cupboard and The Flying Pig. (
Not all these stores have websites so I did not post links to them!). 

Here are a few of my finds:

Hand painted....could be a nice Thanksgiving table centerpiece beginning!
 
 
going on a little white shelf i have in kitchen hallway!

 
And these I thought I would paint with some Annie Sloan Chalk paint for my sister's mantel. Right now she just has a pretty picture of the ocean with a sailboat in it.
 
  Any ideas on ASCP colors for this to go with the blues and greens and maybe a little red in the picture. The mantel is off white!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment